Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea
Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea
I discovered the healing power of hibiscus tea for myself while traveling in Egypt. After 4 and a half hours in blistering heat, our caravan pulled into a palm-lined drive.
Muscles cramped, dehydrated, shivering despite the heat, my head throbbed with the monotonous backbeat of a 70”s Disco hit. I half-fell out of the SUV and followed the boy carrying my backpack inside
The resort lobby was literally an oasis. Inside, the temperature dropped 20 degrees. I smiled with relief as the owner herself came out to greet us with a tray of bright red drinks. She told me “karkade” was a traditional relief for desert travelers. One sip and I recognized it immediately, iced hibiscus tea. There’s nothing else like it.
An hour later, I was back to normal and hibiscus tea was added to my research list. But the story doesn’t stop there.
20,300 STUDIES AND COUNTING…
As an herbalist, I knew hibiscus is used in traditional medicine all over the world, from China and India to Jamaica.
But I was shocked by the sheer volume of research available. As of date, there are 20,200 scientific studies published on hibiscus. Hibiscus Tea is one of the most studied healing herbs on the ever AND one of the most powerful.
THE SEARCH FOR BEST HIBISCUS ON PLANET EARTH BEGINS
At first, I didn’t expect to sell it. You can buy hibiscus tea blends in almost any grocery store. But then a funny thing happened. They were tasty enough but they just didn’t make me feel the same.
I decided to sample the top-selling loose varieties. Can I be blunt? They were terrible. Cut and sifted, old, dried beyond recognition. I knew I could do better.
INTRODUCING IMMORTALITEA WHOLE-FLOWER HIBISCUS
It took me over 6 months but I finally found the perfect hibiscus grown by a community-run farm on the slopes of Mt. Emei in Sichuan province of China. Every year villagers handpick the yet unopened hibiscus flowers. The flowers are sorted and dried with care to preserve the bud intact.
This is labor intensive and time-consuming. In order to fairly compensate all that effort, our hibiscus tea is a bit more expensive. But once you experience these whole flower hibiscus buds opening in your cup, see the intense color and taste the fresh flavor, I think you’ll agree it’s worth the effort.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT MAKE OUR HIBISCUS SPECIAL;
- Whole-flower Hibiscus has more flavor, longer shelf-life, and fewer impurities
- Shipped fresh. The big tea companies buy cut and sifted hibiscus by the container load. Its common for it to sit in warehouses for years. We buy a small annual harvest from our community farm in China every year. When that harvest is gone, it’s gone.
- Our whole-flower hibiscus is 100% organic and chemical-free. It grows on an abandoned field a short walk from the village. It’s only touched once per year, harvest time. They don’t even water it.
- Our business is family-run by real people you can trust. We're here to answer your questions and we're customer-centric with free-shipping on orders over $75 and a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- My goal, and the goal of every member of my team, is to ensure you become another one of our happy customer who trusts us for their healing herbs year after year.
- Oh... And one more thing…our Whole-Flower Hibiscus Tea tastes great!
- Hibiscus tea
- blood pressure
Love this tea and am completely addicted to it! I have bought some for friends and told others about it too. Thank you Immortalitea for sourcing and making this exceptional tea available. You have one committed customer here.
This tea is exceptional. Many hibiscus teas lack the strength of the real flowers. That is not the case with this tea. These hibiscus flowers are strong and do the job they are supposed to do. I find that with this tea my blood pressure does go down for a period of time after drinking it.
We love this hibiscus tea! It has exceptional flavor and makes a great ice tea. I usually add honey, a drop of stevia and a slice of lemon. This tea is high in antioxidants and has many other great benefits. I highly recommend the tea and the company that provides it.
I have tried other hibiscus tea and nothing else is like this . I drink it every day and add ginger. Love it .
The only other way to get some of these teas is to maybe find them at ethnic stores (I live in Chicago) or pay sooo much more at high end supermarkets or vitimin stores. This is easy and the quality is high.
* Our products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.