Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea
Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea
BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE
I discovered the healing power of hibiscus tea for myself while traveling in Egypt. After 4 and a half hours in blistering heat, our caravan pulled into a palm-lined drive.
Muscles cramped, dehydrated, shivering despite the heat, my head throbbed with the monotonous backbeat of a 70”s Disco hit. I half-fell out of the SUV and followed the boy carrying my backpack inside
The resort lobby was literally an oasis. Inside, the temperature dropped 20 degrees. I smiled with relief as the owner herself came out to greet us with a tray of bright red drinks. She told me “karkade” was a traditional relief for desert travelers. One sip and I recognized it immediately, iced hibiscus tea. There’s nothing else like it.
An hour later, I was back to normal and hibiscus tea was added to my research list. But the story doesn’t stop there.
20,300 STUDIES AND COUNTING…
As an herbalist, I knew hibiscus is used in traditional medicine all over the world, from China and India to Jamaica.
But I was shocked by the sheer volume of research available. As of date, there are 20,200 scientific studies published on hibiscus. Hibiscus Tea is one of the most studied healing herbs on the ever AND one of the most powerful.
THE MANY HEALTH BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Helping maintain a healthy cardiovascular system¹ (even if you’re trekking across the Great Sands of Egypt!),
- The highest anti-oxidant levels of any beverage known to man² even more than green tea matcha. which means; a stronger immune system and slower aging,
- Fast inexpensive relief for tired and sore muscles, minor aches and pains even sore throats³ without a single drug.
THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.…
1. Journal of Hypertension 2015
2. Nutrition Journal 2010 v.9:3
3. Food Chemistry 2014, Journal of Ethnopharmocology 1991
THE SEARCH FOR BEST HIBISCUS ON PLANET EARTH BEGINS
At first, I didn’t expect to sell it. You can buy hibiscus tea blends in almost any grocery store. But then a funny thing happened. They were tasty enough but they just didn’t make me feel the same.
I decided to sample the top-selling loose varieties. Can I be blunt? They were terrible. Cut and sifted, old, dried beyond recognition. I knew I could do better.
INTRODUCING IMMORTALITEA WHOLE-FLOWER HIBISCUS
It took me over 6 months but I finally found the perfect hibiscus grown by a community-run farm on the slopes of Mt. Emei in Sichuan province of China. Every year villagers handpick the yet unopened hibiscus flowers. The flowers are sorted and dried with care to preserve the bud intact.
This is labor intensive and time-consuming. In order to fairly compensate all that effort, our hibiscus tea is a bit more expensive. But once you experience these whole flower hibiscus buds opening in your cup, see the intense color and taste the fresh flavor, I think you’ll agree it’s worth the effort.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT MAKE OUR HIBISCUS SPECIAL;
- Whole-flower Hibiscus has more flavor, longer shelf-life, and fewer impurities
- Shipped fresh. The big tea companies buy cut and sifted hibiscus by the container load. Its common for it to sit in warehouses for years. We buy a small annual harvest from our community farm in China every year. When that harvest is gone, it’s gone.
- Our whole-flower hibiscus is 100% organic and chemical-free. It grows on an abandoned field a short walk from the village. It’s only touched once per year, harvest time. They don’t even water it.
- Our business is family-run by real people you can trust. We're here to answer your questions and we're customer-centric with free-shipping on orders over $75 and a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- My goal, and the goal of every member of my team, is to ensure you become another one of our happy customer who trusts us for their healing herbs year after year.
- Oh... And one more thing…our Whole-Flower Hibiscus Tea tastes great!
- Hibiscus tea
- Hibiscus Flower Tea
- hibiscus flowers
- zip-lock bag
I love this stuff. Been drinking it for a few years now, and so far, I credit this consumption with keeping my blood pressure from rising high enough to need medication. I'm 65 now. My BP was creeping up every year, slowly but surely, since I have chronic pain, which tends to make BP rise. But once I started with the Hibiscus tea, my BP has typically been excellent and usually reads below 120/80. Before the tea, it had crept up to 140/90. Results like that were more than I could have hoped for. And it's such a tasty, pleasant way to deal with the problem. I prefer it slightly chilled, no sweetener needed, and quite strong. I brew it about 3x strength and drink one cup a day.
Absolutely gorgeous and pristine hibiscus flowers. They brew up vibrantly red- amazing quality, not at all bitter. I’ve been making hibiscus tea daily and it’s brightened up my afternoons. Thank you!
I bought the bag of Hibiscus tea and it is great. Purchase and delivery were easy and quick. The zip-lock bag doesn't zip-lock.
beautiful and delicious
The Hibiscus Flower Tea is both visually beautiful - a pound of gorgeous whole flowers and deliciously crisp and refreshing! I couldn't recommend them more than I do!
Never received my tea
I ordered both Premium Jiaogulan Loose Leaf Tea (100% Gynostemma) 8 oz and the Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea 1 Lb but only received the Jiaogulan tea. I was charged for both and did not get any call back to rectify the situation yet. So unable to rate the product but the service this time is bad. Still waiting for a resolution.
* Our products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.