Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea
Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea
BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE
I discovered the healing power of hibiscus tea for myself while traveling in Egypt. After 4 and a half hours in blistering heat, our caravan pulled into a palm-lined drive.
Muscles cramped, dehydrated, shivering despite the heat, my head throbbed with the monotonous backbeat of a 70”s Disco hit. I half-fell out of the SUV and followed the boy carrying my backpack inside
The resort lobby was literally an oasis. Inside, the temperature dropped 20 degrees. I smiled with relief as the owner herself came out to greet us with a tray of bright red drinks. She told me “karkade” was a traditional relief for desert travelers. One sip and I recognized it immediately, iced hibiscus tea. There’s nothing else like it.
An hour later, I was back to normal and hibiscus tea was added to my research list. But the story doesn’t stop there.
20,300 STUDIES AND COUNTING…
As an herbalist, I knew hibiscus is used in traditional medicine all over the world, from China and India to Jamaica.
But I was shocked by the sheer volume of research available. As of date, there are 20,200 scientific studies published on hibiscus. Hibiscus Tea is one of the most studied healing herbs on the ever AND one of the most powerful.
THE MANY HEALTH BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Helping maintain a healthy cardiovascular system¹ (even if you’re trekking across the Great Sands of Egypt!),
- The highest anti-oxidant levels of any beverage known to man² even more than green tea matcha. which means; a stronger immune system and slower aging,
- Fast inexpensive relief for tired and sore muscles, minor aches and pains even sore throats³ without a single drug.
THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.…
1. Journal of Hypertension 2015
2. Nutrition Journal 2010 v.9:3
3. Food Chemistry 2014, Journal of Ethnopharmocology 1991
THE SEARCH FOR BEST HIBISCUS ON PLANET EARTH BEGINS
At first, I didn’t expect to sell it. You can buy hibiscus tea blends in almost any grocery store. But then a funny thing happened. They were tasty enough but they just didn’t make me feel the same.
I decided to sample the top-selling loose varieties. Can I be blunt? They were terrible. Cut and sifted, old, dried beyond recognition. I knew I could do better.
INTRODUCING IMMORTALITEA WHOLE-FLOWER HIBISCUS
It took me over 6 months but I finally found the perfect hibiscus grown by a community-run farm on the slopes of Mt. Emei in Sichuan province of China. Every year villagers handpick the yet unopened hibiscus flowers. The flowers are sorted and dried with care to preserve the bud intact.
This is labor intensive and time-consuming. In order to fairly compensate all that effort, our hibiscus tea is a bit more expensive. But once you experience these whole flower hibiscus buds opening in your cup, see the intense color and taste the fresh flavor, I think you’ll agree it’s worth the effort.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT MAKE OUR HIBISCUS SPECIAL;
- Whole-flower Hibiscus has more flavor, longer shelf-life, and fewer impurities
- Shipped fresh. The big tea companies buy cut and sifted hibiscus by the container load. Its common for it to sit in warehouses for years. We buy a small annual harvest from our community farm in China every year. When that harvest is gone, it’s gone.
- Our whole-flower hibiscus is 100% organic and chemical-free. It grows on an abandoned field a short walk from the village. It’s only touched once per year, harvest time. They don’t even water it.
- Our business is family-run by real people you can trust. We're here to answer your questions and we're customer-centric with free-shipping on orders over $75 and a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- My goal, and the goal of every member of my team, is to ensure you become another one of our happy customer who trusts us for their healing herbs year after year.
- Oh... And one more thing…our Whole-Flower Hibiscus Tea tastes great!
- Hibiscus Flower Tea
- Hibiscus tea
- zip-lock bag
- hibiscus flowers
Organic Hibiscus Flower tea
I like the organic Hibiscus Flower tea that I bought from you. The package size is excellent. I ran out of it several months ago that I had purchased from you in the past. so I bought some in tea bags, that I did not like as well, i had to use a lot of them. I like to mix the Gymnostemma pentaphyllum ( loose leaf that I get from you) w/the Hibiscus flower (roselle) + other teas roasted dandelion, hawthorne berries, ginger, Tulsi,horsetail,& Rooibus that I put in a glass jar in the sun to make sun tea. The ginger is increased in the winter, and less in the summer, the Jiaogulan give all the sweetness that I can tolerate in a drink.. We grow Hibiscus the Roselle type in our nursery & could save the flower calyx for tea, but as busy as I am I prefer to buy yours.
I have tried another Hibiscus tea before and didn’t like it, but I took a chance and ordered here- I’m so glad I did. Following ideas from an email I received from this company- brewing the Hibiscus tea was easy! And the tea was really good. Thank you for the idea to add whole cloves and cinnamon stick to the process. I followed instructions exactly- Making sure I steeped the Hibiscus flowers for 10min and added the spices for only last 5 min of steep time. I found that email extremely useful!!!
Order arrived promptly and the quality is outstanding. I hadn’t made hibiscus tea in several years but I remember being very disappointed with other sellers products. I’ve kept a steady supply of brewed tea in the refrigerator since ordering from you and have lived every glass.
organic hibiscus tea
good as advertised
Great tasting tea
I was using a different brand of hibiscus tea and this tea is a much higher quality. I can definitely taste the difference.
* Our products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.