Jiaogulan Pyramid Tea Bags (100% Gynostemma)
Jiaogulan Pyramid Tea Bags (100% Gynostemma)
The Chinese kept it secret for over 2000 years — Jiaogulan (gynostemma pentaphyllum)
Following the first Chinese nationwide census, demographers noted an unusually large number of people over age 100 in two Southern provinces. After years of study, the researchers discovered the locals had been keeping a secret. Instead of regular green tea, the locals drank an herbal tea they called, "southern ginseng" or "the immortality herb." Today in China it is called "Jiaogulan" and in the West, we call it, "Gynostemma."
Since then over 5,660 scientific studies prove the amazing longevity and health benefits of jiaogulan. No other herb does so much.
THE SECRET IS FINALLY OUT
And it will change your life - here's why:
- Improve your circulation to sleep like a baby and start your day with so much energy your grandkids can’t keep up with you, even if previously you haven’t had a good night’s sleep in years. (You may even find that sleeps not the only thing in the bedroom that’s improved.)
- Stop forgetting where you parked your car and feel the brain fog finally lift.
- Supercharge your immune system and power through Winter without a care in the world.
- Support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels with no adverse side effects
- The list of scientifically proven health benefits continues to grow
PEOPLE TRUST IMMORTALITEA
I founded our family-run business in 2004 to introduce jiaogulan to the world. Our company name, "Immortalitea" has become synonymous with "jiaogulan." Since then, other companies have "discovered" jiaogulan but I'm confidant ours remains the best in the world.
- Our jiaogulan is grown sustainably on small farms. We work directly with farmers to make sure our jiaogulan is grown according to strict organic, chemical-free standards. Our teas aren't grown by some anonymous corporate supplier. It's grown by friends we've known for years.
- Our jiaogulan is high-mountain jiaogulan from some of the purest soil in the world. We grow on raised trellises to eliminate the need for chemical pesticides and maintain purity.
- Our business is family-run by real people you can trust. We're here to answer your questions and we're customer-centric with free-shipping on orders over $75 and a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. My goal and the goal of every member of my team is to ensure you become another happy customer who buys from us for years to come.
When should I be careful about consuming Jiaogulan?
Very little information is available on how gynostemma might affect an infant or a small child. Therefore, its use is not recommended for pregnant or expect mothers, while breastfeeding or during early childhood
How much Jiaogulan should I consume?
For most people, the simple answer is, "as much as you want". Please note the exceptions mentioned above. We recommend 4 to 8 cups per day of tea. If taking jiaogulan in capsule form the recommendation is usually 2 to 6 capsules twice daily.
I don't care for hot tea in the warm weather. Can I prepare Jiaogulan as an iced tea?
Jiaogulan is a refreshing iced tea. Just prepare the tea as normal and then chill or try preparing it as a sun tea.
Can I eat the leaves?
Yes. Most people find they have a pleasant taste.
My tea is bitter, what went wrong?
Our sweet variety of jiaouglan will only taste bitter in the case of over-brewing. Over-brewing is the result of either too much dried leaf being used, too long of brewing time or water temperature being too high. Please see our brewing tips page for our recommendations.
- health benefits
I love your products especially the tea and double glass cups. They are beautiful easy to use and made a wonderful gift with the tea. Thank you for sharing your amazing products it was exactly what I needed ❤️
We are new to Immortalitea, but are so impressed by your commitment to your customers and their health! Thanks for truly caring for me and my family. Jiaogulan is amazing, I was feeling run down at times and this tea was the answer. I just feel better! You actually get a calm feeling after drinking this tea, but feel more energetic. I love it both ways other customers have brewed it 5min for more mild taste or longer for a more robust flavor.
Best tasting tea ever. Has probable health benefits. Would feel better if had some certification that has been screened by the FDA or other similar organization.
Great tea. No complaints. My only question and/or suggestion would be that you make the string attached to the pyramid longer so that steeping will be easier. It always falls inside of the cup. I have noticed this each time I purchase pyramid tea bags from any seller. I thought that I would tell you because you, in my opinion make higher quality teas, from sources that I trust. Thanks for being a great supplier of tea! Volante' Mathews
Nice flavor & bags make it easy to travel with.
* Our products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.